Saturday, April 6, 2013

Halloween Crafts

It must run in the family.  Keira has discovered crafts and she's as equally enamored as her brother.  With her first true foray into crafts I cut out the pieces and she loved choosing all the colors, arranging the pieces and gluing it all together with her glue stick.  She also liked adding extra decorations with stickers.  Unlike her brother, she didn't care about doing each craft in order, and she didn't rigidly stick to the printed directions.  She found her favorites and then experimented.  These Halloween crafts are still her favorites when we visit the craft site even though it's now spring.  She's now moved on to cutting out her own shapes while I help to hold the paper and move it accordingly.  Even though it's April, the other day she still wanted to make me a Jack O Lantern.  I guess there's nothing like your first love.




No comments:

Post a Comment