On March 20, 2013, Keira, Disney and I walked downtown to one of our favorite parks. We love to take Disney with us anywhere we go, and dogs are allowed at this playground. Walking to this park is great for all of us, as it gives Disney and I about five miles of walking round trip and Keira gets to play for hours at one of her favorite destination. Keira and Disney were both very obliging when I wanted to take pictures. These pictures show what cooperative girls I have in terms of photos, but more importantly, how close they had already grown. So sweet.
Keira had just recently conquered this giant old school metal slide and happily posed for lots of pictures on her new conquest.
She also spent plenty of time swinging and grinning.
Disney spent most of her day on the leash, by my side, but occasionally, I put her next to the bench. She waited patiently and only whimpered a little.
Finally, no downtown park day is complete without a visit from the sand monster!
No comments:
Post a Comment