Keira was absolutely smitten with Halloween. This year, with her being three, each holiday has been even more special than the last. She's always sad to hear that she'll have to wait a whole year for the next one. After Halloween, she kept saying, "I want to go Trick or Treating again!" I tried to explain that we only do that once a year -- a hard concept for a three year old. On November 2, we were getting ready to meet Grammie at IHOP, and I told her we couldn't go Trick or Treating, but she could dress up if she wanted to. So, she decided to give her Princess costumes another try. The first time she had tried them on she wasn't wearing anything underneath, and she was immediately turned off by the scratchy fabric against her bare skin. This time, I made sure she was completely covered in soft material underneath, and the Princess dress was a success. That was the first morning of many that Princess Keira met Grammie at IHOP for brunch. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment