We kicked off Halloween with dressing up for some early school celebrations. Elijah dressed up as his favorite book character -- Harry Potter, while Daddy dressed up as the Wicked Witch for the Fifth Grade Teachers' Wizard of Oz theme. Our sleepy, smiley, pajama clad girl wanted to get in on the posing fun.
After sending the boys off to school with hugs and kisses, Keira worked on her Princess Pumpkin some more before getting her own costume on for Trick or Treating with her preschool class. I think last year officially marked the last year of our children's coordinating Halloween costumes. I was very lucky that it lasted as long as it did! Keira dressed up as Princess Peach, while Elijah dressed up as Mario (from the Super Mario Bros. video games.)
After dropping Princess Peach off at preschool, I headed to Elijah's fourth grade class for their Halloween party. As the room mom, I had planned the party, and fortunately, my awesome husband (and coincidentally a math teacher) helped me to create an M&M math center to run. It was fun to be there and share in the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment