Apparently, Disney wanted to help, too.
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Carving and Decorating Pumpkins
I set out this year thinking that Keira could design what she wanted her pumpkin to look like, and I would help her by doing a lot of the carving. I quickly realized she had other ideas. She loved drawing all over her pumpkin, but she wasn't interested in cutting it at all. Who am I to argue with an artist? She LOVED decorating it, and continued to add more embellishments right up to the time we went out Trick or Treating a few days later. Therefore, while Elijah carved his pumpkin (it was the first time he did the whole thing, with only a tiny bit of help), Keira happily drew all over hers.
In the end, Keira drew on her pumpkin, decorated her with stickers, gave her googly eyes and cut out a Princess Hat for her. She also made sure I took lots of pictures of her Princess Pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment