As an early Valentine celebration of sorts, our Chick Fil-A throws a Daddy Daughter night every February. Keira was super excited to attend as one of her favorite words is party and she loves the cow, not to mention chicken nuggets, ice cream and dancing the chicken dance (as well as Daddy, of course.) She picked out her favorite light pink dress, sparkly shoes and tiara to make her celebration complete. As the dress is not a winter dress, we had to layer her look, but she was happy as can be. Here are Daddy and Keira posing on their way out to their special evening on February 2. Unfortunately, our scanner is acting up at the moment, or I would also be posting pics of the festivities. Hopefully, I'll successfully add them at a later date. For now, these departure pictures will have to do.



As for Elijah and I, we enjoyed our own Mommy Son Night, too. We started our evening at Moe's, where Elijah loves the chips, queso and rice, then we moved on to Marble Slab for a chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and M&Ms and finished our night at the bookstore.
All in all, I think we all had a fabulous night.
No comments:
Post a Comment