We kicked off our Halloween fun by attending the TKD Halloween Party. Aunt Seana and Paxton met us at the dojang to be a part of the fun. I decided to dress up a little, and we definitely confused plenty of the kids when they couldn't decide if I was Ms. Leah or if Seana was. We get told that we look like twins all the time now. And, we were especially confusing at the party since I was wearing witch makeup and holding Paxton. Seana and I got plenty of double and even triple takes. It cracked me up.
The kids got to see all their TKD friends and share their Halloween joy.
Keira dressed up as Elsa from Frozen and Elijah dressed up as Steve from Minecraft. Keira's Elsa wig and Elijah's Stevie head didn't survive the entire party, but they did display all the elements of their costumes for their strut down the red carpet for the Halloween costume fashion show portion of the party.
My favorite part of the party was watching our kids enjoying the party together. They've turned into a sweet, supportive little team. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment