On May 7, 2014, Scott, Elijah and I attended Keira's End of the Year Program at her preschool. The program began with all the kids singing.
Next, the kids performed a little bell game for us. It was sort of a version of Musical Chairs. They played music, the kids ran around us, then when they rang a bell the kids squatted and waited for the music again.
Next, the kids got called back to the carpet to for a slide show and awards.
Here's Keira receiving her lei and award. She received the same award that Elijah got when he was in preschool -- Most Likely to Succeed. :)
Keira was featured in quite a few pictures on the slide show -- I was able to photograph a few of them and one of her watching the slide show.
Before we headed home, there was some treat eating and photo op time. I took photos of Keira with Daddy and Elijah and Keira with her preschoolers.
No comments:
Post a Comment