Sunday, February 22, 2015

Disney World, Day Five, Part 2 -- Noon Time with Mommy Son, Daddy Daughter Time

After a morning of girl time, Keira and I met up with the boys and Daddy and I swapped kids.  First, Elijah and I headed over to Splash Mountain to redeem our first Fast Pass of the day.



After getting off Splash Mountain, we stopped to watch other riders going down the big drop on Splash Mountain.


Next, I convinced Elijah to ride Space Mountain for the first time.  He was very nervous about it, but he met a friend in the hour long line which kept his mind off of it a bit.


After braving Space Mountain we headed over to a tame reliable ride -- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.  Like his sister, Elijah wanted to pose behind bars with Zurg.




While Elijah and I enjoyed some Mommy Son Time, Scott and Keira were enjoying some Daddy Daughter Time which was not surprisingly Princess heavy.  They went on the Under The Sea ride and met The Little Mermaid.



No comments:

Post a Comment